Staying competitive in our industry means evolving to meet and even exceed our customers’ creative printing demands. While we’ve had the ability to print digital labels for quite some time now, we’ve invested in new equipment that will enable us to take our digital printing capabilities to a new level.
Louisville Label is proud to announce that we will soon be getting a new digital press, The Domino N610i.
The Domino N610i will allow us to:
- Print larger labels than before
- Use a six-color process
- Print white ink
- Offer super quality with very durable UV inks
There are many advantages to digital printing. Here are a few that our customers find beneficial:
- Digital printing is perfect for short runs. It requires very little setup time and no printing plates are needed.
- Noticeable cost savings in taking art files straight to the press.
- Quicker production and turn times.
- High quality, vibrant UV inks are used, almost eliminating the need for varnishes and laminate.
We’re excited to be adding the Domino N610i to our digital printing press inventory. We will be sharing more information about this new press and its capabilities once it’s up and running, so please stay tuned. Until then, learn more about digital label printing at Louisville Label, or contact us if you have specific questions about the Domino N610i.